For submissions to my playlists, please read and follow these guidelines (submit details are below)
- I receive a lot of requests and it takes time to listen and respond – so please be patient if you don’t get an immediate response!
- This is the best way to submit (I’m less likely to respond on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter)
- Don’t submit a track more than once
- Listen to my playlists here to check the suitability of your track
- If I add your track I always aim to write back and let you know
- Don’t be upset if I don’t add your track; if you don’t hear from me it probably means your track wasn’t accepted (or it might just mean that I haven’t been able to process your request – please don’t be disheartened
- I tag new additions on SM, so make sure you follow me there so that I can easily tag you! (links below)
I have a couple of requests to help me support you and your music….
- Please follow, share and promote my playlists – I appreciate your support!
- Listen to the wonderful musicians featured on these playlists – help me promote them
- Add your favourite tracks from my catalogue to your own playlists (especially public playlists)
By submitting your music you agree to share your name and email details with me. I will use this information to reply, and to send very occasional emails about new music and playlist updates. (You can unsubscribe at any time.)
Send me an email [r b e @ e v e r n d e n . n e t] – please include:
- Artist name [also include your name if you are submitting on behalf of someone else]
- Track name
- Link to the track on Spotify
- Background information about your track (for example, the inspiration, interesting information about the recording, etc.)