I curate a number of Spotify playlists – click to stream and listen from the list below.
When you’re listening on Spotify support by clicking on the heart at the top of the playlist to follow and add to your library.
Solo piano playlists on Spotify
Uplifting Piano Music – Solo piano music to inspire you and uplift you, and take your breath away
Gymnopédie: Exquisite Piano Pieces – Calm, gentle and relaxing pieces of music – in styles similar to Erik Satie Gymnopoedies and Gnossiennes
Sad and Melancholic Piano – Wonderful solo piano music for sad or reflective times, for study, relaxation, being at peace with yourself, and meditatio
Chilled Piano: Gentle, Quiet, Soothing – Pianissimo – gentle, quiet, soothing solo piano to help you study, relax or feel calm. Great piano in the background
The Most Beautiful Solo Piano Ever – Beautiful and sublime piano music – some contemporary, some old
Really slow piano – Piano music that is VERY slow paced – if you need to relax, can’t sleep, want to chill out, meditate, practice yoga or TaiChi
- Beautiful piano covers of well known songs – Solo piano versions of popular songs
- Relaxing Piano to meditate, study, work, rest, and sleep – The very best, carefully chosen solo piano music to help you relax, meditate, study, work, rest, and sleep
- Minimal Piano: Haunting / Complex – Haunting, evocative, complex, beautiful, melancholic, sad, enchanting – words describing music on this playlist
- Felt Piano – Stunning piano tracks played with a felt piano sound
- Modern Classical Piano – If you like the music of Ludovico Einaudi, you’ll love this great playlist with tracks from similar musicians
- Top Peaceful Piano: Sublime Music – The very best serene, peaceful, relaxing piano tracks for relaxation, study, meditation, and calm