For general enquiries please use the form below. I will send a reply as soon as possible, but please don’t expect an immediate response!
If you want to submit a track for consideration on one of my playlists, please go to the Playlist Submit page!
For submissions to my playlists, please use the following form and make sure you follow these guidelines:
- I receive a lot of requests and it takes time to listen and respond, so please be patient if you don’t get an immediate response!
- This is the best way to submit (I’m far less likely to respond on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter)
- Don’t submit a track more than once
- Please specify the playlist that you think is most suitable for your track. Make sure you follow the playlist, and that your track fits its theme.
- If I add your track I aim to write back and let you know
- Don’t be upset if I don’t add your track; if you don’t hear from me it probably means your track wasn’t accepted (or it might just mean that I haven’t been able to process your request). Please don’t be disheartened.
Update cycle: I add tracks to playlists when I listen to them. I generally promote playlists on a cyclical monthly basis. Before I promote a playlist I move recently added tracks to the top of the playlist. I tag some of the new additions on Instagram, Facebook, etc. – so make sure you follow me there so that I can easily tag you!
I have a couple of requests in return….
- Please FOLLOW me on Spotify, Instagram, Facebook or other platforms that you are using (links below)
- Follow my playlists, share them, and help me promote them and the wonderful musicians featured on them
- Add your favourite tracks from my catalogue to your own playlists (especially public playlists)