Playlist submit guidelines
For submissions to my playlists, please use the form below and make sure you read and follow the guidelines:
- I receive a lot of requests and it takes time to listen and respond, so please be patient if you don’t get an immediate response!
- This is the best way to submit (I’m less likely to respond on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter)
- Don’t submit a track more than once
- Specify the playlist that you think is most suitable for your track.
- Listen to playlists here, to check suitability of your track
- If I add your track I aim to write back and let you know
- Don’t be upset if I don’t add your track; if you don’t hear from me it probably means your track wasn’t accepted (or it might just mean that I haven’t been able to process your request. Please don’t be disheartened.
- I appreciate your support – please follow, share and promote playlists
Playlist Update Cycle
I add tracks to playlists when I listen to them. I generally promote playlists on a cyclical monthly basis. Before I promote a playlist I move recently added tracks to the top of the playlist. I tag some of the new additions on Instagram, Facebook, etc. – so make sure you follow me there so that I can easily tag you!
Follow on Social Media
I have a couple of requests to help me support you and your music….
- Please FOLLOW me on Spotify, Instagram, Facebook or other platforms that you are using (links below)
- Follow my playlists, share them, and help me promote them and the wonderful musicians featured on them
- Add your favourite tracks from my catalogue to your own playlists (especially public playlists)
- SUBSCRIBE to my mailing list (you only need to do this once)